ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice needed from the people of cs

vauxhall corsa vxr
I've just bought a hp dv6 with beats audio etc, I'm now thinking maybe I should of went for a mac book pro or air, I own the 4th gen iPod touch, iPhone 4 and iPad 2 do I just continue the theme, how do I justify the best part of a grand to the mrs, my hp was £600 and it hasn't been out the box, do I take it back and get the apple

Listerine & Poledo
where did you buy it?

You might find you're told where to go if you try returning it.

vauxhall corsa vxr
Best buy and it hasn't been out the box got 14 day returns so all good and not getting into this over my astra again in the apple chat

Listerine & Poledo
why buy it in the first place then?
it's not as if the Best Buy blue shirts are hard sellers!

Bus w**ker
You managed to justify a 1.6 Astra. The MBA should be easy.

FLOL!

OT: Return it and spend the extra, then marvel in the wonder of not buying something purely due to the fact that you liked the brand name...oh.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Take it back. Don't get a MBA, don't get anything. Spend the £600 on something f**king worthwhile if you didn't even get the laptop out of the box. What do you even need it for anyway???

Why not buy the missus something "nice" and get the kind of sex you'd usually have to pay more like £1500 for ;)

Value for money b**ch.

Listerine & Poledo
if it had a half-eaten fruit stenciled on the back of it, would you buy a box of my dump?

vauxhall corsa vxr
I use my laptop for dj'ing and photography so therefore I'm thinking maybe the apple would be a better choice just asking for opinions on it, not all this because I bought an astra

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
I can't believe you spend £600 on a windows laptop when for a few hundred more you could be running OSX.

You should know better really knowing what Apple products you own.

Deep in your heart you know what to do......... Just do it

vauxhall corsa vxr
Didn't buy it because of brand name bought it because all my laptops have been hp and all have been great machines but just think if be better off with the apple for what I'm Gunna use it for