ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice Needed On Rear Suspension For Rally Car

Twingo 1??

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo 133 Cup,
I am looking for advice on a rear coil overs set up for the rear of the rally car I am in the process of finishing . After something to be used on bumpy tarmac and that won't cost the earth. Not a fan of gaz and have used avo and bilstein on other cars. I need 172/182 fitment but its not for a Clio .

Thanks

Mazda mps
I did Mull 2016 in a Clio. I used Spax . The rears were ok but the spring rates were far too hard. The car was jumping around like a kangaroo. I am about to buy progressive springs in an attempt to allow some more bump absorption and get some feel in the back end. I will keep the spring I have for Single venue, smooth events. I am thinking of a progression between 300-500lbs

172 / 996 / Z3
I'm thinking of buying a 172/182 (ideally a 172 Cup) for targa rally's. So I'll be searching for forum for tips!