ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice needed - Track rod end FF 182

bigfella2

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Clio 182
I am in the process of changing both track rod ends on my FF 182. Before I did the passenger track rod end I measured 30mm of threads between the locking nut to the area where the threads stop, so I could roughly fit the new track rod end in the correct position (roughly). On the drivers side I got a bit excited and removed the rod end and moved the locking nut without measuring the threads, is it likely that there should be 30mm visible on drivers side? or would someone be kind enough to measure the threads visible for me? As I have to drive to the MOT station before I can even consider getting it tracked, so it would be nice to have the front wheels pointing in the correct direction. Cheers

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
It's not comparable between cars really as it's adjustable by its nature.
Just wind it on and eyeball the tracking, should be able get it close enough to drive few miles to a garage for tracking