ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

advice needed

i drive an 02 iceburg 172 and need some advice on the following please

16's or 17's - the car came with 17's and im sure its affecting the handling of the car and they look to big in my opinion??

what lowering springs should i go for if im after improved handling, and not to much of a drop

And lastly do you think these wheels would look nice/different (in 16's)

http://www.potn.co.uk/c1_8025_8070_p1021936.htm

Last edited:

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I'd drop down to 16"s and I think them Wheels would look alright on your car,

As for Lowering it a Touch, I'd say Eibach Sportlines or Prolines seem like what you'll be after

Titanium 182
I reckon them wheels will look nice on a lowered iceburg :)
sack off the 17"'s there for mugs ;)

Clio 172 Sport
Re: 16's

yeah i got 17's on mine and dont handle tht well at all and get arch scrub when lowerin it coz i lowered it 25mm on eibach pro's and wanna get rid of them now

im just wondering if i get 16's and a set of sportlines what the ride comfort will be like compared to what mine is like now on 17's. Would it be harder??

Also is there anyone, anywhere that can photoshop the wheels from above onto a silver172?? im desperate to see what they look like!!!

b/g 182, meg tourer
ditch the 17's, too big for a little clio imo. 16"max.
lowered on sportlines. the ride will be nice and it will look good.

i have prolines on 16" oz ultralegs and its a great setup performance wise. its not low enough on prolines for some peoples tastes tho