ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice on 182 exhuast

Hi guys, Im after a new exhaust for my 182,

I want something with a nice sound not massively loud but loud enough, nothing chavy loud if that makes any sense...

Some advice on a good exhaust system either a full system or a cat back system,

And where to buy from and how much i should roughly be looking at paying for one?

Thanks
​Emma

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
I had a janspeed (now k-tec) on mine years ago and it was just right for the road fit was spot on http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=1264&appid=2
Janspeedexhaust023.jpg

Janspeedexhaust020.jpg

DSC00933.gif

I went for a Scorpion RS192 catback when standard one fell apart. I'd have gone for a standard one if it didn't perish so quickly! The RS192 is pretty quiet at cruising speed, probably on par with a well worn original exhaust. On load it has a deep noise and when you hit 4.5k it'll open up and get a bit more raspy. Noise is far quieter and deeper than any other I've heard, YouTube videos will demonstrate how much less dramatic it is. Should have sounded like this from the factory!

Aligning the tips to the bumper is a pain, sounds as though it's a lottery and normally takes a good fiddle with some using cable ties to get it right.

Paid £330 for the catback, and that was from the RS192 website.

I'd recommend it, partially because I own one, but given the choice I'd pick it again.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
BTM are doing exhaust for the 182, i have heard one and it sounds nice.

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
I had a piper with decat and that sounded realy nice

Quiet enough for around town but opened up when you put your foot down