ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice on 182 Mats from Justmatz

182 Sport
Can someone please give me some advice... I'm after some Mats for my new 182 and after reading about Justmatz on here it seems like they are the best, the thing is that when I go to order them on the Web Site there are 3 different types to choose from?? :dapprove:
Can some one tell me which ones to go for? The ones the Rory182 got on a previous group buy look really nice, are they the top quality ones?

Thanks Guys... :)

Chocolate Bar™
yeah were the deluxe mat, and are 65+ postage iirc. its listed on the cliosport discount page anyways.

nice mats, but not sure if i could part with that much cash again for another set.

ST
I'm gonna make my standard ones last as long as i can...just over 10k rear seats have been sat in 3 times, drivers one has a rubber mat over it to protect it from heel marks, passenger side one is mint too as i make sure people comin in my car have clean feet lol

182 Sport
yeah were the deluxe mat, and are 65+ postage iirc. its listed on the cliosport discount page anyways.

nice mats, but not sure if i could part with that much cash again for another set.

Thanks Middo... Do you have some? If so do they last? :)

ST
Gav just get them and get a cheap set of rubber mat's to put over them for winter to keep them mint to catch all the salt/gravel etc from your feet.

182 Sport
Also I have read on someones post that they take ages to come, is this true as I have non at the mo and need some sharpish..! :(
Cheers :approve:

Mercedes SLK350
Tesco sell rubber mats for £1.47 each.

I have 4 rubber mats over the top of my standard mats, I have also protected the carpet mats with Supagard Carpet Protection.

182 Sport
There is another Group-buy being setup for Justmatz I think

Thanks Tigger I saw that the other day... but I could do with them rapid as I have none at the mo!! :(
Do you think it will be much cheaper to go with the group buy?

"Navy" N17 TWO
Yes, and worth the wait too ;)

I was part of the last group-buy and I'm getting another set lol