ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice on 182 needed?

Mini Cooper
Ideally looking at getting a 182 in next couple of months. Wasnt too clued up on the spec of them and the different versions, etc. Been reading a few of the options which has helped me out a bit.

I think I have narrowed the colours down to Racing Blue with stripes or Liquid Yellow.

But the bits I werent sure about was which spec level to go for. I want one with xenons, leather, climate, etc but one with cup bits (spoiler, suspension, anthracite wheels, etc). I noticed some 182s dont come with leather so im not interested in that version.

So just want someone to confirm that to get all the above options, I should be looking at a 182 with cup packs or is it a 182 full fat with cup packs? What extras would I get with a full fat with cup packs over just a standard one with cup packs.

And are both of the above available in racing blue and liquid yellow as I know some colours were limited to certain versions?

Cheers :cool:

You want a FF with both cup packs.

The 182 cup surprisingly has the cup packs but none of the luxuries you are looking for.

Da

Less
Mine is a FF with both cup packs, only thing I haven't got is the stripes.
The Cup is the one available in Inferno or Racing Blue only, but no leather or xenons etc.

clio 172 cup
your after full fat 182 with cup pack, if it was me mate i'd go liquid yellow very rare and i dont like stripes.

Mini Cooper
so why should I get a FF with cup packs, and not just a 182 with cup packs?? What extra does the FF give me over a standard one?

Da

Less
FF is standard, cup packs are optional extras fitted at the factory.

As for Recaros there is (according to the stats) three Racing Blues and one Liquid Yellow that have them factory fitted.

Mini Cooper
so there is no such thing as a 182 FF with cup packs and a 182 with cup packs, they are the same thing?? So all 182's are FF?

Maz

LY 200
Full fat leather is standard on a 182, the only time you will get a 182 that does not have leather is a 182 cup (light weight version).

To answer your question 182 FF with cup packs and a 182 with cup packs, they are the same thing?? Yes unless its a cup, which still has cup packs but cloth interior instead of leather which the FF has.

Hope this maks sense :)

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
You can have a 182 cup , a 182FF without the optional cup packs and a 182FF with the optional cup packs .

You've got 2 cup packs . One is the front splitter under the bumper and the rear spoiler . Then you have the suspension cup pack which has slightly lower and stiffer suspension and the anthracite wheels instead of the silver wheels .