ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice On Colour Coding.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
My Clio should hopefully be going in to have the body kit fitted and all the colour coding done next week. I an undecided however as to whether to colour code the mirror surrounds or not. (See pic)

ColourCoding.jpg

Has anyone done this? If so can you post a pic up so I can see what it looks like?

All comments and advice welcome.

Thanks.
Debz XXXxxx.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
IMO I think you would be better off leaving it.

Yeah, that's what Dunc said. I was considering it because I don't want to leave things that may look odd later if not painted. I must admit I haven't actually noticed whether people have done those bits or not. I wasn't going to do the door handles, but then I thought that would probably look well odd so have decided to do those. I won't be haveing the boot button coloured though. I reckon it will falke off too quickly and look crap, so I'll leave that bit.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
The part of the wing mirror you've arrowed isn't colour coded as standard so i'd leave it .

RB 182
Speaking to my brother the other day about colour coding this bit and he said he's seen it done on some Corsa (what he's got) and it didn't look that good and was better being standard.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Thanks for the advice guys. I think you are probably right. I guess it might look a tad odd being as the window seals are black. It might stand out too much. I'll leave those bits then.

Thanks again guys. :D