ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice on Mac Mini

Sure is, but they got "bought" out by Apple, so I wonder if they will be linking it somehow with ATV3 / or their new apparent TV sets.

I feel that Apple could really be in with the home entertainment, but they need to do a couple things which won't happen;

1) Allow to play multiple formats
2) Stream of a NAS device

Shame the ATV2 doesn't quite cut it, without jail breaking it, even then it's not ideal.

No idea where you heard that but they haven't been bought by Apple.

Plex is going to be shipped inside the new LG sets, but that's it. Plex continues as a stand alone program no problem at all.

Rav4
No idea where you heard that but they haven't been bought by Apple.

Plex is going to be shipped inside the new LG sets, but that's it. Plex continues as a stand alone program no problem at all.

I read this somewhere, I cannot remember now, been trying to find it but can't.

They stated that Plex had been doing this for free for ages, and that it was right of them to sell. Something along these lines from the article I read.

Could have dreamt it though :S

MINI FJCW
Does anyone know anything on 'Font smoothing' on Lion? Ive currently got my new mac mini hooked upto a 27" monitor, and I feel the text could be crisper/clearer.

Ibiza FR
Is the output resolution set at the native resolution of the display? This sometimes makes things look slightly blurred especially text.

From my experience, some fonts in Safari are always rendered slightly different, so it could be that if it is only when browsing the web? Try another browser like Chrome or Firefox and see if it looks any different.