ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice on repairing these...

RB 182 FF
Hi,

I parked my newly acquired 182 on the road outside my house - someone crept into the back of it causing light scratches.

So I decide never to park it on the road again and stick it on the drive.....

Came home last night to find my nextdoor neighbour's van scraping down the side of my wingmirror. Causing the following:
Nitjay
[/URL][/IMG]

The day before I also noticed the following scratch was new:
Nitjay
[/URL][/IMG]
You might not be able to see that, but it is basically a light white scratch into the bodywork - finger nail very slightly catches on it.

These may seem really minor , but one of the things I like about this car was the bodywork was in good condition with the only blemish being a pin dent in the NSR panel.

Could anyone give me a guide as to what I will need to repair these....and any tips? I have read the great guide to washing the Clio which I will be using. But there is so much out there about scratch/blemish repairs, some swear by T-cut others say its useless!

Any help would be really appreciated - I love the colour of this car and want to remove any little scrapes and scratches that I get whilst owning it!

Cheers
Nitjay