ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice on steering wheel retrim needed.

Clio 182
Hello all,

I'm thinking of getting my steering wheel retrimed, do people recommend I go for separate retrimed thumb grips or covered? (I'm thinking of having the thumb grips covered so any photos will be appreciated)

What colour stitching do people think would look best on a Arctic Blue 182?

and finally, how much should I be looking at price wise (without postage costs)

Cheers guys!

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
Search Snappy mate his workmanship is outstanding. Regarding stitching I had mine done in silver/grey to match the rest of the interior, maybe if I had colour coded dash strips then I may of considered matching them.

Can't remember how much it cost but considerably cheaper than a clio 197/200 or megane 230/265 wheel

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
140 for a snappy including return post, on top of that you have to pay to send your wheel and there is a 45 returnable deposit upon you sending your old wheel back.

Fiesta ST3
They look better than a new wheel imo and cheaper. Oh and no shitty melting thumb grips. Also I'm pretty sure he used to work for Bentley or someone similar so he's bound to charge a fair whack haha