ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice on the car...

Mk1 Clio 1.4L RT
Hello all, wanted to ask a question. One ive been stuck on for a while. What can I do to my car that will make it a bit different from the other Clio's like mine, but not over the top or look like a boy racer?

As she stands currently:
dsc00941e.jpg

dsc00935be.jpg

No comments about the wheels, already have something lined up. Just need help with the rest lol, ideas on interior stuff might be good also, its a bit... dull.

Nothing really has been done to it yet, apart from it being broken into, driven into and repaired each time. Upgraded the sound system (yes I know, but most of it was free) and just tidying it up in places.

Due for a patch up next week at the body shop.
Cheers

Last edited:

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
- Williams interior would look nice
- Colour coded wing mirrors, side strips, front / back bumper etc.

2008 Clio 1.4 Dynamique
Smooth and blend the bumper and side rub strips, it wouuld look better than colour coding. Colour code the mirrors. Yellow fogs. Valver spoiler. Valver or Williams interior, or perhaps retrimmed leathers? Depends on your budget really mate.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Remove all the Radio shack equipment! Looks bloody terrible!

Mk1 Clio 1.4L RT
Yeah, that is what im thinking in a couple of years. Gotta wait for a bit otherwise the insurance company will have a fit ;)

None
If you want something instant then just buy a set of seat covers with matching carpet, cheap enough to throw away later on but will make a huge difference right away, black leather with blue piping looks ok, then remove the scania steering wheel for something smaller with a bit of blue suede in it and you're halfway there :)

Then as Daniel said tidy up the wiring, get it behind the dash where it belongs ;)