ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

advice/opinion on 1.2 Extreme (might buy)

I didnt really have a choice about colour but I still jumped at the deal because Id rather have a Clio complete with sports fittings than *any* other small car that I looked at, and its not even costing any extra (less in some cases).

Plus its my first car so to be honest just the prospect of having a car is exciting, regardless of what it actually is.

As for running it in, I was planning to take it easy for 500 miles then just starting caning it a bit more at a time.

307 hdi (powered by derv)

hi, i was going to buy an extreme but when i went to buy it they had ran out, instead i ordered the dynamique, u chose the right car personally i dont like the interior on the extreme, and the clio is very nice. p.s. are u going to be modding it could do with advice, and how long you got to wait for it please?

Yeah, if there is a Billabong model coming out I may chop in my dynamique (being a skateboard clothing feak and all)

Cant find anything about it and cant be arsed to drive to the dealers!