ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice please!

Clio3 1.4 16v dynamique
I've got a black clio3 1.4 16v dynamique . Ive got about £200 to spend on my car and im wondering what you guys reckon would be a good idea to get done. I've already Got some 16" wolfrace ikon plus alloys on the way, Bear in mind im a complete newbie when it comes to cars lol

At the minute its standard

Astra VXR ex 172 owner
buy drugs with it :p lol jus kiddin might aswell get a wee cheeky set of tints, always goes down a treat

Clio3 1.4 16v dynamique
Keepin the standard head unit for now as there are no leads available to make the stalk controls compatible on the clio3 yet. Once the wheels are on im gonna get it lowered too, but wanna get the new wheels on first.

Went looking for a k&n Air filter yesterday but they dont do one for the 1.4 only the 1.6 and the 2.0. Are there any performance filters available for the 1.4 yet?

There doesnt appear to be that much about for the clio 3 at the minute. Maybe im just not looking in the right places.