ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

advice

clio 172 exclusive n
hi
if i need to replace the exhaust on a 172 exclusive what would you do, buy a original renault one (arent they renowned for being poor quality) or grab a ktec stealth??? just worried about resale and ruining it etc but also if renault exhausts are poor quality then it seems silly to buy one of them

seen some vids on you tube of the ktec stealth mrk2 and it seems quite nice sounding is it completley hidden like original in you tube vids i couldnt see the exhaust so iam guessing they are :) coulda been dodgy camera angle :)

also looking to restor wheels they have started to corrode or summin how much for each wheel do you think?? was hoping 40 quid max :) is that realistic

any advice appreciated :)

I'd get a Renault one and get extra brackets welded on to hold it in place and strengtheners added to the welds.