ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aerial Help - Clio Mk1

Skoda Fabia vRS

i wanna get one of those Richbrook Aerials, but i cant figure out if its gonna fit on my car......

i cant seem to unscrew the aerial at all, so does it in fact unscrew or am i tryin in vain ?

any help appreciated

get one of the smaller MK2 clio ariels.............cheap ans screw striaght in........just dont nick them off another clio in teh street........lol

Skoda Fabia vRS

so this one definitely screws off ?

it doesnt seem to want to move........and my pliers are rippin shreds out of the plastic !

I have the same problem on my N reg, cant get the little bastid to unscrew at all, tried pliers but it looks like its going to rip the whole thing out of the roof !!

Skoda Fabia vRS

right guys i finally managed to get the f**ker off, turns out it DOES unscrew, but as i was doin it i had to hold the base with a second set of pliers, and the plastic bit of it came off the thread so i then had to unscrew that seperately, needed some WD40 on it though.......

reception on my new aerial is fine, not had any problems tonight, its a Richbrook anti theft one....

clio williams, Ph1 172

I broke the base on mine doing it, got one off citroen.

Best thing to do is undo the bolt and disconnect it inside. get an ariel of a 206 cc in the street hehe

Ive got a hide away DAB unit for my head unit, which has a seperate stub kind of bee stingy aerial...but Iam too prang to drill holes in my valver roof and I dont want it to replace the original as I need that for pirate analogue stations...........I just leave the damn thing in the glove seems to work fine and when it goes get a bit funny I just pull it out and stick it in my phone holder facing flat (the aerial that is:oops:)...........

Do you reckon my car will look queer if I stuck another aerial on it, shall I just leave it in the glove and let it be?