ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aero Wipers

PB Clio 172
I fitted more wipers yesterday after the old ones ripped. They dont fit on too well but are in place. They slid in and seem ok for now.

is there anything to hold them in place better? I cant be assed to buy anymore I hate the things !

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Where did you buy them from? They should fit perfect mate, you sure you fitted them correctly?

PB Clio 172
e bay ! I used the black bit that it came with but that didnt work so I used the old one on my old wipers! they are on but could be better!

Clio 182
Get some bosch aerotwins, pay a bit more but they are fantastic! My biggest pet hate is crappy wipers!

PB Clio 172
Its one of those really annoying things ! ok will check but I cant be assed to buy any more really sick of them!

clio 172 sport
i bought valeo ones from halfords,cost around £25 and they were shite :) just took them back and went for the normal bosch normal ones with the spoiler much better and 100 % make contact with the screen :)

Chocolate Orange 172
i bought valeo ones from halfords,cost around £25 and they were s**te :) just took them back and went for the normal bosch normal ones with the spoiler much better and 100 % make contact with the screen :)

See now I have the Valeo ones on from Halfords and don't see anything wrong with them, clear the screen really well actually and make good contact

clio 172 sport
mmm i must have had a dodgy batch,were too ridgid and didnt contact the screen,done my box in and also looked quite ugly fitted with the big bulky plastic bits :(

PB Clio 172
maybe time will tell. I had Tesco's ones on my old car years ago, thought they were great till they split ! Total rubbish !

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I'm interested in getting some of these.

What size etc do I get? How much are people paying for the Bosch ones?

Cheers

ph2 clio 172
I also use the Goodyear ones from costco, cannot fault them must of done over 6000 miles and they still going strong, make good contact with the screen.