ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Afew piccies of my new look cup!

APR LCR225
Afew recent pics of my Cup, let me know your thoughts:)

Next mod: Recaros:cool: Hehe.

Last edited:
  Mazda 3 MPS
Cool mate, love the alloys and the cup spoiler. The new style badge goes well too. Very clean cup

APR LCR225
Thanks for the comments:)

Exhaust is the ktec recessed 'ultra performance' system and for anyone thinking of one, i say go for it, i rate it very highly! My mate has a yozza and he rates mine highly too:cool:

As for the spoiler, its the standard cup item, priced up a trophy item, but renault want 225 quid plus vat:dead: lol!

Other (all,lol:rasp:)goodies include:

Engine: Flowed head, port matched inlets, ptfe inlet gasket, full ss ktec exhaust with decat, bmc cda with samco, Custom live remap, powerflex engine mount and custom stiffened upper mount, custom sprayed engine cover.

Brakes and suspension: uprated pads on standard discs, eibach sportline springs.

Exterior: K15 CUP numberplate(3/4 front), 182 'cup' badges, new renault sport badge, Xenon headlights, Carbon fibre splitter and custom real carbon fibre centre grill trims, wheels in anthracite with speedline decals, hammerite smooth gold calipers, richbrook anti theft areal and valve caps, Toyo proxes4s.

Interior: 182 silver seatbelts, richbrook 'ball' gearknob, Alpine ipod headunit.....

Think thats about it!:Dlol!

Last edited:
Nice machine. Very subtle mods. Also it's nice to see the door badges in the right place for once. Many people (including dealers if they even bother) tend to slap them on far too low. Yours look just right. Lose those Renault side window stickers though...they ruin the lines of the Clio IMO.

Mercedes C Class Sport
The alignment and spacing of the renault badge is awful...They come with a template attached. Nice apart from that.

Did you have any issues fitting the ptfe inlet gasket? is it the 3mm job? I have heard some people raise concerns that the thickness would be too much and the plenum wouldnt be a snug fit, is this the case?

thanks

172 A Cupwork Orange™
Have you changed all the seatbelts ? reason i ask is never seen a cup with that colour belts before, and also looks like you have Xenons these an upgrade you have dome yourself mate ?

APR LCR225
Thanks for the comments guys/gals:)

Renault badge spacing is abit to c**k as the boot had holes in unexpectedly:eek: lol! best i could do:rasp:

Cup badges are replaced with 182 cup items

Yep, its got silver xenons, brilliant mod for driving at night;)

Upper engine mount has been squeezed tight in a vice to stop any free movement.

PTFE gasket made it slightly tricky to insert a certain bolt, but certainly nothing massively important. Had no issues with the engine breather etc.

Am going to go for new recaro 'speed' seats in black with blue 'recaro' stitching, hopefully look s**t hot and imo are better seats then the trendlines (trophy) (speeds are found in the ctr, teg, evo etc)

Hope that answers all the questions:D

172 A Cupwork Orange™
no still wondering why you changed the seatbelts to the ff silver ones lol :rasp:

APR LCR225
Have you changed all the seatbelts ? reason i ask is never seen a cup with that colour belts before, and also looks like you have Xenons these an upgrade you have dome yourself mate ?

Yes buddy, both upgraded to 182 items, pre-tensioners are different in the rear with the cup though as opposed to the 182, so used some resistors to stop the airbag light coming on and binned them:) dont usually have ppl in back anyway and theyr not a legal requirement.

172 A Cupwork Orange™
nah i prefer black ones lol dif coloured ones remind me of the metro gta with the red ones lol

but in saying that each to there own mate iv got a bright orange diamond on the front of my cup with orange and blue side badges so again eatch to there own lol :rasp: