ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

After 3 years and 200 miles, My Clio is back at home with me....

Nikon D700
FK's my sweet. Solid top mounts too! :D

Oh yeah, forgot about them...!

When the wheels are off doing the brakes, make sure the FK's are sprayed with the oil in the box.

Glad its working for you mate, its clearly meant to be!!

Wheels should be balanced, that'll be the rock hard suspension rocking your teeth out!!!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Oh yeah, forgot about them...!

When the wheels are off doing the brakes, make sure the FK's are sprayed with the oil in the box.

Glad its working for you mate, its clearly meant to be!!

Wheels should be balanced, that'll be the rock hard suspension rocking your teeth out!!!!

Theres a massive sticky pad on the back of the passengers side front wheel, looks like a weight was once there! lol.

The suspension is actually very good. Not hard or crashy at all. I haven't given it full rice and pea yet because of the fuel pipe, but so far impressed with how its been setup!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Theres a massive sticky pad on the back of the passengers side front wheel, looks like a weight was once there! lol.

The suspension is actually very good. Not hard or crashy at all. I haven't given it full rice and pea yet because of the fuel pipe, but so far impressed with how its been setup!
I thought you got too much bump steer with coilovers:rasp::rasp:;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Well that shows how s**t my Gaz coilovers on the mk1 are really mate!

Looks stunning, im sure I won't be the only one with a sharp eye on the colse classifieds for when you get bored!

Broken Diesel Megane :(
i would love to know what happened to my old 172 cup. is it still in bristol dan?

would buy that back tomorrow given the chance!!

Nikon D700

Can't beat a good old home set up on my wonky drive.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
i would love to know what happened to my old 172 cup. is it still in bristol dan?

would buy that back tomorrow given the chance!!

IIRC, its now got bodies and is being used soley as a track car. If he doesn't live in Bristol, he lives close because I saw it about 3 weeks ago!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Nice on kev....

I did a track day in it today and what can I say.... :(

Suspension is WAAAAYYYY too hard. Understeer galore. Apert from that, I couldn't fault it. No rattles/knocks, brakes wer outstanding but the suspension needs a good few hours spending on it as its far too hard at the front. Probably only 2-3 clicks on the front and it will be perfect. I'm no suspension guru but understeer is bad! lol.

Good car though, missed it!! :D