ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

After 6 months as a garden shed....

audi a6 3.0tdi
I've finally put the clio back on the road. To make it feel a bit more loved as i was going to sell it i have done some bits to it over the past few days. I've fitted the phase 2 dash, taken all the stickers of, got rid of the sport badge and painted the other two black. I've still got to do the wheels black and get some coilovers as it looks like its on stilts even though its got eibachs. I'm going to keep tinkering with it over the next few days and it should see it right.

Pics as a garden shed

SP_A0131.jpg

SP_A0133.jpg

SP_A0141.jpg

And today at my mates unit after its first drive

P1000480.jpg

P1000491.jpg

P1000469.jpg

and its new interior still bits left to do before any coments are made

P1000466.jpg

P1000467.jpg

I still think the vectra is easier to drive fast though. I need to get it to Wales and i'll soon fall in love with it properly.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Good to see it getting a bit of attention again. :) The dash conversion looks well done too!

audi a6 3.0tdi
Good to see it getting a bit of attention again. :) The dash conversion looks well done too!

what it needs is some sport seats ;) Nah i'm going to get some matching bucket seats when the house stops sapping all my money.

audi a6 3.0tdi
LOL

Poor Eric.

Glad to see he's back in business, albeit slightly transformed into a Ph1/2 :S

It'll never get any ph2 stuff on the exterior i hate ph2 bumpers or lights on the ph1. I've got the best of both now though, ph1 exterior and ph2 interior.