ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

After market head units dont work on my clio

renault clio 1.4 16v
i have a tuner list standard head unit and have tried to connect 4 diffrent head units to my car Sony,Kenwood,pioneer and alpine none of these worked as i wanted an aux port but when i connected a antique Cassete/Tape player it worked? WTF:S any ideas????

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
care to elaborate on what doesn't work? Have you checked the wiring of the ISO connectors is correct?

renault clio 1.4 16v
I put the headunits in correctly the ISO connectors wer connected apart from the stalk control and only the cassette player (alpine) worked with the clio all the wiring connected in same way on all units but no power on the modern ones

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
suppose you did turn the ignition fully on? if so, check to make sure you are getting 12v on the power and ignition wires and that they are going to the correct pins in the ISO connector.