ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

After some advice!

Hiya all,I've got a 172 cup at the moment which ive lowerd on h&rs.And got it set as low as i can possible go on white 2118 speedline wheels!but as winter has come,ive swapped my wheels back to standard(as its a huge task to keep them clean.As ive been running the 2118s in a 15 i think the standard ones look a bit to big.

so i was thinking maybe get some nice euro style deep dish wheels on,but ive been looking and its gonna be so hard to find the right wheels,i was after some quite deep 15s to go along with my french metal plates that i have to put on?and some custom rear springs(which im in the progess of buying)to make it sit a tiny bit lower at the rear but could it possible ruin the look of the cup?cause i haven't really seen any euro style cups?

Last edited: