ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

After the French Clio 200 Turbo...

Clio Turbo
Hi there,

There is a long time ago that I've not posted some pics of my cars. So, after my Clio 200, sorry... Clio 300 !!!

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?599208-My-LunaRRR-Grey-Clio-200

pict0046-2--3bb1a02.jpg

img_0052-3bb1a9c.jpg

img_0247-3bb1ad4.jpg

And one video on a straight line with my friend and his R26R Stage 2

I sold my car last year for a Megane 250 but I sold it quickly to come back with a Clio...

img_3430-3ad6f96.jpg

img_3429-3ad6fa6.jpg

img_3497-3ad6fc4.jpg

img_3381-3bb1882.jpg

img_3392-3ad6fe1.jpg

Love it but I'm selling it next week because I'm leaving France for your country this month :p So I'll have to find a RHD car. I don't know if I'll choose a Clio, Megane or M3 E46, but if it's a Clio, I'll have work to do, if I succeed to find a Megane engine..!!

And If someone know if someone is selling Clio Turbo I would love to know that ! And how to do with insurance for a car with non standard engine ! I'm french so I don't know how work your insurances !

Bye !

Last edited by a moderator:
  Petrol Blue 182.
Track day at Le Sarth!? awsome!

Love the Recaros, I need to get myself some for the Vee

GT86, 335, Westfield
Most insurers will increase the premium for a modified car. Normally, the more you mod it the more it costs and pricing can be in 'bands'. Phone up someone like A-plan and they will give you some advice i'm sure

Love the grey Clio by the way.

Mike

ph1 172,M3 e92
Just saw the video of the Clio little-playing with the Nissan GT-R , mega impressive car.

I know someone who is selling a Clio Turbo,but 172 ph2 not 200 though. PM me for details if interested.