ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aftermarket Rev Counters?

TrackCar & F30 330d
Just wanted a bit of advice as to whats a good aftermarket rev counter.

Its just for my Track car so i'm not after a full dash! Want something with a load of progressive lights to show me when i'm getting near the limiter!

Cheap is fine aslong as it works and is bright enough! I'm running an OMEX 600 for my engine management if thats any help. Iirc the 600 does have some sort of rev limiter indicator but would like something a little better.

Also where does the take the reading from?

Thanks

If I were you Chris i’d keep an eye on piston heads and ebay for a race technology dash 3 as I often see them for less than £100 and they have shift lights and I know you don’t want a full dash but they are so simple and do everything you could ever want

TrackCar & F30 330d
Thanks for the options guys!

Dan I actually made my dash to have a bright Blue shift light but I had second thoughts on how well it would work! I've not made the wiring for it yet. I just need to run one wire straight from the allocated pin in the ECU straight to the LED and then to an earth don't I? Then just set the RPM for the Light to come on in the ECU software?