ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ahhhhhhh when has cars started to become benches!!!

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Just got in from round my brothers. Whilst laying in bed can here some drunken noise outside. Get up look out the window and there is a drunk skank Chav fully sitting on my bonnet. As you can imagine I was up out of bed jeans on. But by the time I could get out to my car they had got in a car and driven off. Been back in Britain 4 days and already thinking this place has gone proper down the toilet!

Will have to look at it tomorrow in the day light see if they have damaged it! :mad:

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
I was about to go down there and start cracking skulls.
They have just returned and it looks fishy there is a old guy with 3 drunk young girls.
Just walked back into their house will collar the geezer tomorrow remind him what a bench looks like.

Been back in Britain 4 days and already thinking this place has gone proper down the toilet!

John McClane said:
Welcome to the party, pal.

I'm in the same boat. Been back three days and it's already winding me up. In fact within 30 seconds of joining the motorway I was reminded of the awesome f*ckwittery of the UK population. I know it's an unrelated question, but WHY does everyone follow each other like lemmings in the outside lane of a 4-lane carriageway, when the inside two are completely empty? I must have undertook about a hundred cars in a three mile stretch without ever having to move out of the inside lane. f**king IDIOTS.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
No not really but it just boils my blood the way this country is at the mo. no one had respect for anything, anyone or anywhere.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
I've been living in Germany the last 3 years and spent a lot of time away from my town.
And I know it's going to sound like I'm an old git but the youth of today is shocking. If they are not trying to look like they are from Towie they talk like they are from the film kidulthood.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Stick a live voltage through the car that should teach the b**ch a lesson. Don't blame me when this results in fire or your car getting smashed with bricks though ;)

Fiesta ST200
This really winds me up.

People leaning on them as well, it doesn't make you look cool, it just scratches the car.

Agree, people have no respect for your property.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I saw a mk4 r32 before with an alarm system that went off when people got too close (within a foot or so)

want majorly loud, just enough to get people to f**k off. May be worth looking into?

I saw a mk4 r32 before with an alarm system that went off when people got too close (within a foot or so)

want majorly loud, just enough to get people to f**k off. May be worth looking into?

I had one of those on my first Clio. Basically a 'don't even think about it' warning.

RB 182 195bhp
I parked next to a corsa vxr in a pub car park once, went to have a look at the seats and interior and it bleeped at me. Great idea IMO!

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
No not really but it just boils my blood the way this country is at the mo. no one had respect for anything, anyone or anywhere.
You need get a garage to put your car in Matt, kids play football in our garage area and play hide and seek around the cars, if you dont want it scratched you need to put it away :( hope your cars ok. Bruvv :approve:

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Some guy was leaning on my corsa once, he didn't know I was in it, so I started in and gear, was quality seeing him fall over.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Yeah once I'm on my new base it shouldn't be a problem. Just some proper chavs in my area.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Had the same on my 306. Told the lad to get off or would go and batter his old man.

So he got mouthy. So I went out and battered his old man.

I did warn him lol. (His Dad is a well known nobber though and deserved it)

04BGFF182CLIORS
Had the same on my 306. Told the lad to get off or would go and batter his old man.

So he got mouthy. So I went out and battered his old man.

I did warn him lol. (His Dad is a well known nobber though and deserved it)

Not sure if srs?

SG9 Forester STi
I had the same thing. Heard a lot of shouting and looked out the window to see some drunk college lads dancing past the house when one turned onto the driveway and punched my rear window.

We grabbed the dog and followed him to have words. Since when do people punch cars when drunk? New thing perhaps.