ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Air bag light

my airbag light and sefvice light are on,

have played with the pre tensioners under both seats but the lights wont go off,

172 Cup
Cheers for letting us know ;)

If you're asking for suggestions it's still probably the connectors under the passenger seat. Do a search and there's a guide on how to solve the problem once and for all.

.Griff. said:
Cheers for letting us know ;)

If you're asking for suggestions it's still probably the connectors under the passenger seat. Do a search and there's a guide on how to solve the problem once and for all.

have done matey but they all say its the connectors. how do i check that there not in right, i just kept squeezing them? :S :S :S :S

172 Cup
Daft as it sounds have you been out for a drive since or have you just pushed them together and turned on the ignition while the cars stationary?

I have the same problem and I usually push the blocks together (lights still show on dash) and drive for about 5 minutes when the lights go out again.

:eek:
.Griff. said:
Daft as it sounds have you been out for a drive since or have you just pushed them together and turned on the ignition while the cars stationary?

I have the same problem and I usually push the blocks together (lights still show on dash) and drive for about 5 minutes when the lights go out again.

i did go for a drift down my own private country lanes and round abouts, :eek:

ill give them another crack, cheers pal, oh yea, it was in the right forum this time ;) ;) ;)

172 Cup
MOFO said:
ill give them another crack, cheers pal, oh yea, it was in the right forum this time ;) ;) ;)

PMSL nice one!!

Hopefully the lights will go out after a few minutes of driving.

also i noticed whilst down on the fllor that my glovbox is pot rivvited, is it like this on all of them?

I think all the gloveboxes are riveted I've never realy looked much though and don't have my car to check.

edde said:
I think all the gloveboxes are riveted I've never realy looked much though and don't have my car to check.

ok cheers mate just all the rivvits have cum undone so is sort of hanging off.