ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Air con out of the 197

kev, stop quoting the r26r lol, the time will have been 90% down to the R888's i am sure.

as for weight loss, anything is possible. Bics 106 will be down to sub 800kgs, and thats with a 2litre engine and full cage. depends how much you want to chop out or replace with carbon/perspex/fibreglass.

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
Go for it Kev! Only taken 50kg out of my 172 cup, but its made such a difference.:evil:

172 5HED
kev, stop quoting the r26r lol, the time will have been 90% down to the R888's i am sure.

as for weight loss, anything is possible. Bics 106 will be down to sub 800kgs, and thats with a 2litre engine and full cage. depends how much you want to chop out or replace with carbon/perspex/fibreglass.

lol, its a point of reference mate!! Im getting on the carbon on Sun ;)

Go for it Kev! Only taken 50kg out of my 172 cup, but its made such a difference.:evil:

50KG is a fair old chunk of weight mate!!

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
Still got the front to strip out. So another 35-40 kg to come out. I think stripping the 197 cup is what they should of done in the first place. Should easily of taken 100kg off the weight of the car. They managed to shift 89kg in the 172 cup and thats a smaller car!

172 5HED
Sunday ftw tbh Kev ;)

Aye, a lil lighter then too!!

Still got the front to strip out. So another 35-40 kg to come out. I think stripping the 197 cup is what they should of done in the first place. Should easily of taken 100kg off the weight of the car. They managed to shift 89kg in the 172 cup and thats a smaller car!

Really?? Thats a fair old bit, I never knew they took that much out, fair play!!

White Sti Hatch
Kev what are you getting that is Carbon Fiber ???! i cant be arsed reading through if youposted it earlyer !

Tangoed Works
how about the new oz allerggeritas? a 7x17 weighs only 6.95kg, should help you shave off some vital kgs over the heavyweight standard fit items.

320d
how about the new oz allerggeritas? a 7x17 weighs only 6.95kg, should help you shave off some vital kgs over the heavyweight standard fit items.

Un-sprung weight too. Which is worth something like 2 x more than sprung weight iirc.

ph1 172
Un-sprung weight too. Which is worth something like 2 x more than sprung weight iirc.

rotating weight is even more important that unsprung weight, because your engine has to spin it up.

With rotating weight (wheels, flywheel), in first gear 1kg loss is more like 10kg