ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Air Con Problem

RB 182
When I got my car the aircon pipes were disconnected because it had the wrong alternator in it. I got a new alternator and when my cambelt was being done, k-tec connected it all back up.

I took it to halfords a couple of days ago to be re gassed. On the way home it was working perfectly, giving out really cold air. The next day I turned it on, set the temp to min, and the air didn't seem particularly cold. Does it sound like there's a leak somewhere? If so, how would I find out where it is? Bit peeved that I've just spent £40 on it and now it doesn't work :(

renault clio 1.4 16v
have a look around the pipe work for the ac, if there is a leak you should see it, leaves a greeny, yellow residue if im not mistaken

Megane 225 f1
That's if they have put dye into the system. Best thing to do is get an air con engineer to pressurise the system with nitrogen then you will be able to find the leak.