ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Air Conditioning.....

clio sport 172
Hi everyone,

I've got a 53 plate, Renault Clio Sport, since I've had the car (ruffly now about 2 years) the air conditioning has bee very poor. When you turn the air con to a low temp it doesn't see to get anywhere near the desired temp.
On previous cars when you turn the air con down low you know all about it because it gets very chilly, but this car doesn't achieve this.
I've even had the air con unit topped up, apparently this was running low but still doesn't seem to have had much an effect.
I guess what I'm asking is does anyone else have the same problems, if so is there a way around it (without opening the windows LOL)

Many Thanks

PH1 Clio 172
Cant speak for the newer models, but ive been in about 4/5 ph1 Clio's and the aircon hasnt seem all that in those either tbh. I know mines rubbish also, would be colder with a dwarf blowing air through a straw behind the dashboard lol