ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Air Feeds

Right just fitted a new air feed for my pipercross and while i was there i am going to replace the standard pipe leading from the engine and connecting to the standard cold air feed. I hope you understand where i mean. anyway the pipe is old and knakcerd so i thought i would replace it but the old one has 2 holes drilled in it, also the same on another similar clio so do i need these holes? what are they for?

Cheers

Edd

alrite mate, have you fitted my suspension yet?! the cold air feed on mine now goes from where the front fog light used to be straight up to the standard airbox works quite well, do you mean the pipe which starts near the left headlight and goes into the left hole on the standard airbox? if so dont think mine had holes in, i replaced it (cos it was also knackered) for some alu ducting from halfords (bout 3quid)

Hey Tom,

Havent got round to installing suspension yet because the bolts are siezed think ill have to take to a garage to heat them up.

Oh i have run mine from the radiator air duct, should work quite well without removing too much cooling from the radiator. :)

Right i think the pipe im talking about is the heat pipe from the manifold??

From the cover below the spark plugs anyhow.

DO i even need the pipe if i do do i need the holes?

OH I SEE! THAT pipe! get rid of it m8 it just draws in hot air havnt had mine on for well over a year, i also ripped off the bit of metal that bolts onto the manifold,

a b**ch about da siezed bolts:cry: