ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Air Filter and Maf

This is what I've acquired and remember i'm a RS newbie, An Air box that's loose, and pipework that doesn't appear to mate up, I'm guite postive that this isn't normal and at some point an aftermarket Air Filter has been fitted.

So the question is what would you do what would you fit and where's the maf? I'm quite happy with an induction kit as long as we're not re-mapping already. :D

Missing bolt.

DSC_0460_zps3d0d1f90.jpg

A pipe that doesn't connect into the airbox.

DSC_0457_zpsf96460d6.jpg

And a hole?
DSC_0461_zps5c497d04.jpg

Michael

one pipe should run under the near side head light and stop there and the other pipe should run too the acoustic valve that hides behind the front passenger wheel arch, there isn't a separate MAF sensor on the intake

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
Looks like a battery that's too big has been fitted which is why that pipe is loose. I'd have to look at mine for the other one.

One is a normal inlet and the other has an acoustic valve on the end. I'll see if I can get a screenshot of the parts.

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
Brackets are between 8 and 12 quid each from Renault and the bolts are about 2 quid each.

The pipe that runs under the airbox may not have been fitted properly. Mine wasn't.

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
Battery maybe too big I'm changing it to as you've said the box is loose. There isn't a lot of room with right size battery.