ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Air filter for dynamique 2004 >

172 turbo 'cup'
I have a 2004 Dynamique and I'm after a replacement air filter. My engine is the revised 1.2 16v 75BHP version after 2004. Can anyone tell me if the filter from the earlier engine will fit.
This is my engine.
2004clio.jpg

And this is the earlier engine.

pre2004clio.jpg

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
no they dont fit, different throttle body and airbox. saying that if its just a pannel filter your using they might be the same shape/size to save money so might fit even tho the airbox is different, ive never seen inside the ph3 airbox

172 turbo 'cup'
Yes mate it's just the panel filter im after anyway. Will take the air box to bits and have a look.

Clio Mk2 DCI 68
They are different m8. The revised filters are big long skinny things. Save your money, I did not realise when i bouight mine. Anyone for a 1.216v >04 k&n. Pm me if you want it, still in box and bagged up-never used (obviously) lol.