ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*Air Fresheners*

call me a tart, but i like me car to smell nice... i have one of these EX air fresheners as attached in the pic..

http://www.3aracing.com/accessories/images/airFresh/ex1000a.gif

thing is... its driving me mad!! reason so.... you can only buy 1 type of re-fill fragrance for it! "JASMINE" after a year or so... i could do with a change but i want to keep the EX design. Anyone have one of these that knows where i can buy a re-fill fragrance other then JASMINE!! i can find loads on the internet.. but all in the USA. not sure i wunna start shipping EX refills for the sake of a nice smelly car! :confused:

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Im sure my local halfords does another frgrance will check

if not then cut up a magic tree

Quote: Originally posted by tomclio1.2 on 22 January 2003

if not then cut up a magic tree
LOL!! not a bad idea.. i could cut one up and stick it in!! halfords sell the EX freshener, but sell none other then sh*tty jasmine re-fills... that goes for all branchs :(

Get a "Bart Simpson" air freshner instead of magic tree.. they are well nice.. mmmmmmmmm, Sweet Shop Smell.

Daz.

honda accord 2.4 type s

Get one of the Williams ones from Halfords instead. Look very nice and small canny too!!

Grr I hate magic trees. used to always use the Vanilla (mmm) ones but as Mat Brown pointed out they melt plastic that they come in contact with - we looked and it had melted some of my dash !! What a bugger.

Luckliy for me, the dash was replaced due to rattles to no more marks :)

TonyKL, are joking or being serious?! :confused:

i know they call them magic trees, but ive never heard of them melting some ones dash before!

You wasnt muching on a bag of mushrooms at the time was you? ;)