ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Air intake Pipe

Just ordered the Silicone Air feed pipe (Nick Hill) between the Throttle body and the Air box to get a bit more air in. Standard pipe reduces to about 63mm and this one stays at 70mm all the way. This should help with my Green replacement filter breathing. Next stop is to fit the following:-

Ktec exhaust

Cold Air feed and under body Air Scoop (Nick Hill)

Group "N" Ecu (Nick Hill)

Time frames probably get exhaust: Jan/ Feb 2004

Air scoop / feed: Feb / March 2004

ECU : June / July 2004

Should help with the BHP / Torque. My guess about 185 ish, all going well.

996 Carrera

How much for the air feed pipe?

Im thinking along the same lines mod-wise.

Will the Group N ECU cope with the breathing mods?

£47 for the new Pipe (hill Power)

The ECU will cope with a viper and a decent exhaust so these sort of mods will be no problem at all for it to cope with.

Its here, was waiting for me when I got home last night. I have friday off on holiday to do xmas shopping and have my 12k service.

I think somehow some of the shopping will have to wait as it must be fitted now !!!! cant wait.

Swelch Forgot to put in a tip when cutting the pipe. Fit the jubilee clip in the position where the pipe needs cutting and tighten to the hose slightly, Use a very sharp knife for a good edge and use the clip as a cutting guide.