ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Air whistling

Since my car is off the road atm i thought i would get down to fixing some of the other problems with it

One of them being that when i get to high speeds i start to hear this air whistling noise coming from somewhere at the front right of me, anyone got any ideas as to what this could be being caused by?

No its more of a seal(i.e. window seal or door seal) problem i think, or maybe something to do with the air blowing system.

I certainly dont think its engine related(has sealed his head gaskets fate now )

LOL :)
when you say high speeds I presume you mean the legal maximum of 70mph on a motorway ;-) Or is it on one of those private roads I keep reading about!!
Lets not forget that our phase 1s arent the most aerodynamic of cars...check your rear window seals, see if anythings floating loose on/under the front bumper,

Skoda Fabia vRS

itll be the sunroof, pull the handle down a touch, it shud pull the window closer to the seal and still stay closed

does it on mine mate

R

Ryan

Jon

I get the same prob! To test if it is the sunroof. When you hear the whistling push the sunroof button box up so its tight near the sunroof. And hey presto if it stops you now have to drive like that for the rest of your trip.....;o)

My sunroof leaks aswell so yours aint as bad as mine!