ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

airbag light on ph2 172

Clio 172
Hi all,

So I've just picked up my 172 tonight from a trader and realised the airbag light was on. I'm wondering is there anyway of finding out which of the airbags have gone off and where I may plug the resistors to turn them off??

Thanks,

If an airbgas gone off and its not just a bad wire then the only wway to get rid of the light is to get the airbag blanked there are companies who do this on ebay etc.

More likly its just a bad connection under thee passenger seat wigglee the wires under there and see if it goes off. Its a common problem do a search for the fix.

ourboy

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
rs tuner can tell you where the fault lies and also disable the light

It may not be the case that an airbag has actually gone off.
Check the connection under the passenger seat, and give it a wiggle first off. That may cure your problem, which is quite common.

If an airbag has infact actually gone off, you won't be able to disable it with a resistor. The whole system will need resetting.