ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airbag light (tried usual fixes) no OBD2 codes stored?

Yozza'd RB cup
I have searched on this forum before posting so hear me out before you think oh dear not another airbag light thread! :rolleyes: I just haven't found anything quite like what I have?

My Clio 182 cup has the service and airbag light on
Ive tried the fix on the guides with resistors and there still on (Altho I could only find the grey plug pictured in the guide, im guessing as its a cup with cloth no airbag seats??).

So I hooked it up to a diag module to pin out the problem and apparently there are no codes stored?

The car is a previous Cat C unfortunately, could this cause anything?

Ive also been told to fiddle with the passenger airbag keyswitch??

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

James

Storm grey 200
Have the pre tensioners gone off? Check all the rear seat belts pull out and the front buckles are at the correct length

Yozza'd RB cup
Thanks for the replies guys,

the front pre-tensioners are fine I'll double check the rear belts but as far as I am aware they are ok. Ive tried wiggling endlessly with the front seat wires mate :(

Ok mate I'll have a look at the steering wheel today.

Thanks again!