ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airbag light?

RenaultSport Clio 172 Mk2
I fitted my racing seats this weekend and fitted resistors for the airbags and pretensioners but my airbag light still came on.What did I do wrong?I printed the guide where to fit the resistors and fitted it on the passanger seat,switched the car on and no problem then I did the driver side exactly the same as the passanger side and when I switched on the car the light came on.I did notice that there is more wires under the driver seat then under the passanger seat.Might this be the problem?Do you need to put more resistors on the the Driver side?

The lights can come on if the wires are a bit loose, commen clio problem.
dont know about if you change your seats though, sorry.

Black 133 Cup
You don't need to put any more resistors in the drivers side than the passengers - one each side.

The extra wires under the drivers side are for the reed swich on the seat rail and the seat belt light. It could be you have used these wires in place of the airbag wires. Try changing them around. I know on my car the guide I used was a little confusing as my car had different coloured wires to the guide - namely the earth.