ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airbag light

RB 182 FF
Hi guys just a quick question... I've put on my Snappy retrimmed steering wheel and the airbag light has been permanently on ever since, my question is does the airbag still deploy in a crash with the airbag light on?!! Because I've now stuck some matt black vinyl over the dials to hide the airbag light from view and I have no intention of making a special trip anywhere and spend £'s to get them turned off... Cheers in advance, Gaz.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
@VR46-G@Z
Got my steering wheel coming on monday Gaz, how do I avoid getting the airbag light coming on, did you turn the car on without the airbag connected?

RB 182 FF
Hi Optical, I followed instructions that I read on here to the letter and my light still came on....... So I'm not sure! Thanks for the feedback bloke I guess I better find someone who can sort it then! More £££ ! 😞