ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

aircon regassing?

the micra isnt getting very cold set on low the car was still fairly warm outside temp was 21

can i regass it my self ?

Clio 182FF
Hello, I don't believe you can. Go to Kwik fit - £49,99 for a regass and if they don't make it colder you don't pay :)

Clio 182FF
Never knew that! Only downside to having it regassed is that they found a broken metal pipe which i means I've just replaced it... £106 later :(

However, the air con is Mr. Frosty cold, it's such fun, he makes drinks for everyone. Turn the handle to crush the ice, pick out a flavour MMMMMmmm that's nice!

i think you can actually buy kits from halfords

RB 200 Cup!
ah used to love Mr Frosty!

i think mine needs regassing but dont wanna know if things are broken :(

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Ed can do that Tim...... I said I need mine doing and he said he is a qualified thinger me jigger LOL

Clio 172 phase 1
mine will need re gassing sometime this year aswell

Yes mine does too, a friend of mine took her BMW to Kwik Fit to have it done there - if they can't reduce the temp by 10 degrees then you don't pay! around £50 I think

Clio 182FF
Bang on the nose mate. £49,99 and you're correct, if they don't make it 10 degrees colder its free. Only thing is it's too bloody cold now!

Yes mine does too, a friend of mine took her BMW to Kwik Fit to have it done there - if they can't reduce the temp by 10 degrees then you don't pay! around £50 I think