ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airfield day 19-11-2006

Alright guys and girls!

Excellent day! Good to meet you all, and to see a few familiar faces :)

Took over 450 shots, but have deleted about 100 already. I shall pick 15 - 20 of the best ones and touch them up a bit in CS2. Will post some time in the week as matteh said.

I'll post them on my picasa space, under a new album, here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/chuck2k

Watch this space :)

Some great pictures in the 'Best Shots' gallery!

None
^^^ I'm a busy man my friend! Doing the first of them now, 53 pics so far. Will ask matteh if there are any others he recommends putting up. Should be done by tonight.

OOH a note for everyone, Do people want plates banked? Or are you not much bothered?

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
Never been blanked before Woody so id just leave em unless you get a specific request.

BMW E46 330i Touring
If you take the handicap into account the lap you and i did was quicker than the 182 cup!

So its no heap!!
Okay okay I drove crap (it's my 182 cup). Ah well I had a laugh anyway.

That's all that counts mate, I've never driven at one yet but will do next time. Some people compete, others just do it to get a better understanding of what their car's capable of in controlled conditions.

C'mon Woody, get those pics up! ;)

'92 172, Lotus Elise
we've just been sorting through them... the mk2s are so incredibly dull that its hard to find a good shot ;) ;)

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
^^^Your looking for a reaction there Neil.
OK,we agree-Your car is allways Filthy :rasp: