ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airfield Retrospective

Noticed a post on here a few days back mentioning Smeatharpe, so I decided to have a dig around and have a look through some of my old photos. Several hours and many good memories later I figured it would be nice to throw a few up here. The oldest pics are 7 years old, the last one I attended was 4 years ago.

57774028_SspzS-L.jpg

i-JWBDrd7-L.jpg

i-8sS4kTs-L.jpg

i-T5xhKW6-L.jpg

i-7qBNDNz-L.jpg

i-bFrJ2sF-L.jpg

i-QRwBrRd-L.jpg

i-zgLzWth-L.jpg

i-F63GdfP-L.jpg

i-vjPKs68-L.jpg

i-4vpZPBB-L.jpg

Fun times :)

172 Race Car
Wow, blast from the past, thats me in my old flamer. Sadly its had about 20 owners and been ruined since it left me :dapprove:.

Wow, blast from the past, thats me in my old flamer. Sadly its had about 20 owners and been ruined since it left me :dapprove:.

I was wondering how many of the cars were still with their owners, or even still existed. I'm guessing most of the Mk1s are scrap now.

172 Race Car
Had a randon phone call from Schweepy a while back as him and a mate were looking at a Clio. Turned out to be my old one but apparently was hanging and had owners into double figures on the log book.

Did Clarkie ever rebuild his 5?

FF Titanium 182
Was up at Clarkie's garage on friday chatting to him about Smeatharpe (I wasn't even a club member back then). He was telling me a little bit about his 5, mainly how he wrote it off and how he sold the useable parts on, so sadly no :(

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Had a randon phone call from Schweepy a while back as him and a mate were looking at a Clio. Turned out to be my old one but apparently was hanging and had owners into double figures on the log book.

Did Clarkie ever rebuild his 5?

Pretty sure he posted the pics (post accident). There was no chance it was getting rebuilt.

Remember some of those photos, intact pretty sure I had the brake pad sparks one as my background going back