ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

alarm system

Clio 172

i bought my clio bout 3 months ago an i noticed when i bought it it cam with an alarm but no button or anythin 2 set it. then when readin throught the hand book bout it it said it was in the glove compartment.... an there it was :) only i dont have a key 4 it, so i was woundering if i took it to a renalt garage would they change the lock 4 me or would they phone the police lol i got a FSH so would i need 2 take that 2 prove its not stolen?

Clio 172 Cup, Eunos

Not sure - is it the key lock under the glove box?

If you have all the details im sure reno can help you....they should be able to get you a new key i would have thought....or try http://www.andyspares.co.ukwww.andyspares.co.uk - i just got a new door lock barrel and key - original equipment and a bit cheaper tham the dealers...good luck!;)

clio 20v

what does that key switch under the glove box do i was under the impression the one to isolate the alarm was key switch in the scuttle next to the washer bottle?

adi

clio 20v

i thought the button on the end of the wiper stalk was used to isolate the immobiliser, does that key switch do it too? i only noticed it when running cables for the stereo its right in the corner under the glovebox

adi