ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alfa 147 GTA

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
I love Alfa's, I have had quite a few including GTV's 156's and 145's. They go really well but the standard suspension needs a bit of improvement.
Not keen on the Pearl Necklace white that they often get sold in though.

The Nuvola White wasn't sold often. It was a a £1800 option 12 years ago so pretty exclusive. I think it was around 7-8% of the 147's were sold in it.
I'd love another blue one.
A friend of mine still has his 3.7 autodelta one with supercharger... He keeps toying with selling it

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
The Nuvola White wasn't sold often. It was a a £1800 option 12 years ago so pretty exclusive. I think it was around 7-8% of the 147's were sold in it.
I'd love another blue one.
A friend of mine still has his 3.7 autodelta one with supercharger... He keeps toying with selling it
Let me know if he does

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
I know he would for right money as has a masser now but it wouldn't be cheap... Owes him 40k+ lol
Think 14k was a figure he mentioned