ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ali with some horrific parking choice !! (pic inc.)

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
spotted u in my car park when i was leaving work ....

DSC00068.JPG

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
to be fair if i had that car i'd have been straddling 2 spaces ainit no w@nk dinging my car.

also you need to remember the turning circle of the Vee, i think its about the same as an arctic so getting it in any space is a bit of a task lol.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
to be fair if i had that car i'd have been straddling 2 spaces ainit no w@nk dinging my car.

also you need to remember the turning circle of the Vee, i think its about the same as an arctic so getting it in any space is a bit of a task lol.

It's not that bad....... it's worse!

D.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
It's slightly further away from the drivers side of the next car. Good idea unless the car on the right has a passenger.

BMW E92/Audi S3
f**k parking a Vee in there anyway. I park well away from everyone, even if its far and thats a Dynamique!

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
My Vee is always treated to two spaces. No way I'm letting some little chav brat crack my wings with the door of a Zafira. And the rear visability of the Vee isn't bad, better than the 206 it replaced heh...

Dan

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Rite you fcukers! I was parked perfectly, the two cars either side me were squint!

Normally i park over 2 spaces, but you get a ticket in that carpark! - Plus i can't go round the bends to the next floor! lol

Ghey ghey ghey!!!

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
go further up ... its empty from like the 3rd floor upwards. i sometimes take 2 spaces if i cant get an end space.

only costs me max of £3 to park in there :D

Bumblebee
Rite you fcukers! I was parked perfectly, the two cars either side me were squint!

Normally i park over 2 spaces, but you get a ticket in that carpark! - Plus i can't go round the bends to the next floor! lol

Ghey ghey ghey!!!

As JD would say, "lame!"

Mercedes C Class Sport
you may think it is worse because of the big engine in the back. might not be the case though

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
surely you cant get aticket if you pay for 2 bays lol.

i was in a car park the other week in jamaca street in glasgow and i just got in with my old laguna, but it was seriously tight in some places, my clio has a slightly easier time but it still bloody tricky soo narrow, Feck knows how that guy got his phantom in there, must have taken the roof off and lowered it in with a chinook.
if you try to take a v in there you would need to do a 96 point turn jusr to get up the ramp lol

An orange one
letting the vee exclusive parking crew down there ali...

im afraid your membership on v6clio.net may be up for discussion now...

;)