ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alien Isolation - Next gen/Ps3 and 360/PC

Nissan 350z
I think the fact its based on Alien rather than Aliens means it wont be a flop like Colonial Marines was, as its not trying to be "Call of Duty in space". I got some proper chills watching the gameplay the atmosphere looks amazing. Hopefully it stays looking this good and isnt watered down during port to consoles.

Last edited by a moderator:
I lost a lot of interest in this franchise after Colonial Marines, saw this today though and it be looking mighty fine. I think the route they are taking with a single Alien is smart. It hasn't been done before, i will miss the iconic weapons but seeing as nobody ever got them right anyway I dont mind a change.

Certainly closer to Amnesia than Call of Duty and that is no bad thing :)

Previews from CVG reads very well.
http://www.computerandvideogames.co...-video-gallery-interview-preview-and-trailer/

Its also great that a significant amount of resources have been spent making the Alien ai completely unique, adaptable and unpredictable with no pre determined paths or scripts. This could be a big step forward for games as ai has been one area that hasnt changed much over the years unlike visuals and audio.

BG Clio 182
Colonial Marines looked great then look what happened!!! But having said that this does look very good sounds like it could, make up for the disappointment of Colonial Marines.