ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Current/Next Gen/PC] Far Cry 4

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Need to do some hunting myself actually.

Anyone use the 1887 gun. Can kill a bear in 2 shots and a tiger in one. Thing is lethal.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I was wrong its the .700 nitro gun also kills the heavy armoured guys with 1 shot close range.

Playing last night and someone randomly joined in my game for some co-op play. Great fun took 2 outposts and a few side missions done before he buggered off again. Hope it happens again as it was great fun.

Been using the hunting syringe some more. Definitely helps although you can't use it with the demon parts, well not the part I was playing last night.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I keep getting distracted and end up shooting arrows at pigs/people. Just unlocked the flamethrower which is so much fun.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I saw an eagle pick up and fly away with a pig not long after I got the game. Possibly the funniest thing I've seen since buying the game.

Got the flamethrower but not tried it, I always set fire to myself in FC3. I've got 4 bell towers to catch and then I've got the lot, when you get that you unlock the signature weapon called buzzsaw..

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
I unlocked the buzzsaw the other day.. It's incredible, I don't actually use it all the time as it just destroys everything and almost makes it too easy. It's perfect for the juggernaut style guys though, takes them out like they aren't wearing any armour.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I'm loving this now. As much as the last game. Half the towers done and around 10 of the outposts. I've only done around 6 of the actual missions.

I love all the side crap you can do and the fact that outposts actually get attacked and there are far more enemy parties out and about.

This is the first time I've really used the Recurve bow too. Love it.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I've done all the bell towers and outposts now, I've got some awesome sniper rifle setups, not tried the Recurve but probably should do.

Managed to finally polish off the 1000/1000 the other night with some random lad in a co-op session, it's certainly a lot more fun when you've got someone else to destroy s**t with.

Trying to take over outposts using nothing but the rotor blades of the Buzzer is a right laugh.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Getting on well now. Looking forward to getting the signature snipers. Especially the silenced one.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Platinumed this tonight.
I'm not sure if I'll keep at it for all of the side missions now or trade it in as I'm not struck on the multiplayer.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Such a good game this. I love it.

Just got into the north. Escaping the prison was fun, although I hate those spirit things, they genuinly scare me. I hated the Shangri La mission!

I bought this yesterday after having a blast on it round my mates. Why have I never played a far cry game before and taken to now to buy it?!
Awesome game!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I completed it a while back, the gameplay is as good as 3 but I found the story lacking in comparison, the last 'half' of the game just seemed to come too easy and quickly.

I completed it a while back, the gameplay is as good as 3 but I found the story lacking in comparison, the last 'half' of the game just seemed to come too easy and quickly.

Exactly this, it had the makings of a great story but something was missing.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
You start too much like a mercenary, if they'd written in that you were a drop out of the US army then sure. They didn't though and I was banging people in the head with a sniper rifle from 500yds way too soon.