ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Current/Next Gen/PC] Far Cry 4

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Spent an hour on this last night and it proved it'll be just as fun as far cry 3. Got out of the prologue and within 5 minutes I'd stopped to save people from an eagle and then got attacked by a rhino who flipped my truck over.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Gutted I just missed out on a brand new sealed special edition for £40 on ebay.

I'm sure there was another thread for this but I think I'm getting confused.

Played all of act one today, absolutely stunning game.
Had one problem with shadows being completely black but changed ambient occlusion to SSAO then it was perfect!

I can see myself sinking a lot of hours into this game as I 100% Far Cry 3 (apart from co-op missions #ihavenomates)

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Around 10% done. Killed a rhino yesterday using the "little Nelly" type thing, just grenaded it and followed it around from above shooting it in the head. I tried to fly up to a tower with it too, didn't work out so well. Eagles are proper annoying :rage:

Clio 1.2 16v
My Tesco direct order had been dispatched today, anyone used them before and know how long after its despatched it'll be delivered? Can't wait to play it

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Going to get this tomorrow hopefully. Anyone know why it is £55 for the download on xbox. Bit much considering I'll pick up a hard copy for £10 less.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Nope. AK-47, the very best there is. When you absolutely, positively, got to kill every motherfucker in the room; accept no substitutes.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I've got my reflex bow with marksman sight, its epic. Absolutely loving this game, spent hours on it just exploring and I've only done the missions until I unlocked co-op mode.

a312bf812b7db3121d1eb88c0d5e48de.jpg

faf7465a345a32676d63e22125db4f0c.jpg

banther

ClioSport Club Member
I've got my reflex bow with marksman sight, its epic. Absolutely loving this game, spent hours on it just exploring and I've only done the missions until I unlocked co-op mode.
Same as me then. Co-op sounds bloody fun on this!! Taking on bases etc with a mate could be fun. One sneaking about, one sniping from far away. Or both in there shanking people sounds epic.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Same as me then. Co-op sounds bloody fun on this!! Taking on bases etc with a mate could be fun. One sneaking about, one sniping from far away. Or both in there shanking people sounds epic.

We attempted a stronghold place last night, we failed epically haha. Are you PS4 or Xbox? I'm on this most nights.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Had a couple of hours on this again this morning.
Got attacked by a viper,bee's, honey badger and a rhino.
Tried to kill the rhino, ended up dead very quickly!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Ah thought you were on the xbox.

Well still unlucky. They should be releasing games fixed tbh...

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Been treated to a PS4, this and GTA as a birthday present from the gf. This is going in first I think!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Hammered this last night and love it. Couldn't get away! Done 10 story missions but need to take out some more outposts as I'm getting attacked on the way to missions.

Love the little helicopter thing, very handy at traveling with and the auto pilot with the cars in handy too. I flew as far into the map as I could ended up above some camps where they spotted me with lazers so I tried to jump from the helicopter into water and ended up landing on a cliff edge lol!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Pretty good game. Graphics are alright.

PC? I was looking at the map creator last night and it was terrible to use. Guessing it would be better on PC. Some of the created maps look pretty cool I am thinking they may have been done on PC.

Actually no mate. First time in many years that I chose the console version of a shooter. Sort of wish I'd gone for PC as I don't really dig 30fps but it's fine really. Visually stunning and I get to play PS4 friends in co-op.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Hopefully someone can help with this. I tried to take a tower (well, get to it) you have to grapple up to it. Now I've done the first few grapples then there's 3 in quick succession moving from one side of a rock wall to another. But I can't figure out where I go from there? It looks like you swing between the cliffs and around the corner to the left possibly and jump onto a ledge but I kept falling off. Or you can get to a proper ledge on the right hand side but then can't reach anything. There's snipers above you and a zipline higher up but I couldn't figure it out, I just got pissed off and headed east instead. Anyone recognise it? There's a load of yaks and bharals knocking about the place.