ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All LY owners please.

Italian 3.2 V6
What do you proud and lucky LY owners think to a huge 100% LY gathering sometime this summer? (182's, 197's, 200's, 225/230's, 250's, V6's the lot) as it is the Renault ID colour and a very special an fantastic one at that! If it could happen I think it would be an amzing turn out!

Just food for thought ATM. Yay or nay, would it be a good kick off or a fail?

Please discuss!

PSJ.

LY V6 & Fiesta ST
If dates are good i may pop down.
Only problem is the amount of LY cars, at best i would image a turn out of 5 -20 to be good!

Edit: Maybe best, if its latter in the summer to post fliers to all LY owners at the national meet in april.

Italian 3.2 V6
Good idea pugs, tbh I think it would be a good turn out!

Il have to get the word out on the other forums.

Meet at a good location, a convoy cruise, food etcn get pissed on the night.. Something like that, but Obv this would depend on how popular it becomes.

PSJ

tiTTy & SV650
^Sunflowers irrelivant and simply nowhere near as good!

Sunflower is nicer IMO:

DSC00297.jpg

Mini Cooper S sport
Maybe - would depend where it was..

A mass LY meet would be an interesting sight :) plus a night out beforehand could be fun!

LY 200
Sunflower is nicer IMO:

DSC00297.jpg

No way!

LY 182 produced so many funky colours dependent on light that Sunflower got nowhere near it! I have pictures of my old one looking Mango (in dull weather), Gold (in extra dull weather or darkness) or very Sunflower like in beaming sun!

LY is the best RS colour ever made followed by RB imo.

Italian 3.2 V6
Lol at the LY haters! Haha!

Thumbs up from LY owners so far (which Is all that matters here) any other LY owners up for it?

JayR speaks sense! He knows what's cool!

PSJ

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
s**t colour. But the meet sounds good, get them all in one place. Then burn them.

Italian 3.2 V6
Btw people,...

Don't like it, Dont post! don't need this thread ruined with s**t un-needed comments. After all it is aimed at LY owners, not silly LY haters.

:) Thankyou.

Barge
Roffle. Stop kissing its arse. It's a nice colour yeah, but Jesus, it's not that mint.

Anyway, yeah, a meet would be great for you guys. Good luck organising that, and getting the people who'll put the name down to actually turn up. :) Summer and hopefully a sunny day to get real good photos!

RS Clio 200 FF Silver
might as well just have a big meet, and see who can get the most colours together. I remember there was an MR2 meet in which they split all the cars in to groups of colours.

IMG_0793.gif

2009_0410WRA0020.jpg

2009_0410WRA0025.jpg

2009_0410WRA0062.jpg

31052009422.jpg

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
My Clio is silver but if you'll have me I'd love to bring my yellow car instead...

Last edited:
  LY 200
Btw people,...

Don't like it, Dont post! don't need this thread ruined with s**t un-needed comments. After all it is aimed at LY owners, not silly LY haters.

:) Thankyou.

Everyone's entitled to their own opnions.

I just don't give a flying f**k what they say, simple. ;)

Last edited:

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
PSJ has 40% female genes so LY is almost the perfect colour for him

imo of course

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
It's just above inferno for me. But only just. Suits the mk3's about a hundred times more than the mk2's.

LY 200
It's just above inferno for me. But only just. Suits the mk3's about a hundred times more than the mk2's.

See now thats where it boils down to 'opinion' as iv seen plenty of hate/car looks like f**king bumble etc comments toward the 200 on here unless you are solely speaking for the R27!

You'll never win! There will always be someone who prefers dull, boring colours or those that havnt owned an LY and therefore class it as a birds colour but HELLO we all (or most of us) own Clios FFS! ;)

It is mint mate! You carry on kissing its ass!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
See, oddly, I think it looks good on the 200. I think the black/yellow thing works well. Shame the 200 looks like it's been crash tested.

LY 200
I love it on the 200 too - It probably looks best (like RB does) on that car tbh!

The only car im not really keen on it on is the Meg.

Italian 3.2 V6
Love it on 182, then 200 slightly better, but oddly love it more on the R27...

Obv the V6 is the ultimate in it.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I don't see why we can't have a LY meet, obviously other colours will turn up but I guess some LY owners will try and make the effort (just for the record, i'm not organising it)
Failing that, if any LY owners help with car parking at FCS, we could try and park as many together as possible. But then you'll get other colours wanting to park together and cs will need 50 parking marshals.

Sorry if that sounds negative.