ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All Racing Blue 182's on the Forum...

Ibis A3 BE
It's for sale now but had it since June 2005 and still love it!!

DSC02239.jpg

Clio 182FF
I was looking in the for sale section earlier Amy.. Im assuming by your pic you have one..:p

Clio 182 Cup
Thought i recognised the plate! Looks great!
Take it you used to own it Justin? Heard your name mentioned a few times...?

Got these fitted now;

P1010037_640x479.jpg

And got a MSV cage on the way... gunna do it in yellow so it will hopefully look like this photoshop;

yellow_cage.jpg

ITB'd 182...
Give over Gupps, I've seen your car and its stunning!

:eek:

think im gonna leave my cage black now as all of a sudden theyre popping out of knowhere in all colours.

but yellow will go well with your colour scheme matey!!

harnesses???

Clio 182 Cup
Yours suits in black... A few have said to me do it black... but love the way it ties in with the yellow bits too much!

Yeah 4 points more than likely in black with aircraft styley release, will be carpeting the rear... not going all out stripping it etc. Fast road, not track.

ITB'd 182...
Yours suits in black... A few have said to me do it black... but love the way it ties in with the yellow bits too much!

Yeah 4 points more than likely in black with aircraft styley release, will be carpeting the rear... not going all out stripping it etc. Fast road, not track.

will look good fella

aint checked your progress thread on sax-p in ages. will have a gander when i get 5 mins

keep the updates coming with the cage :)

Clio 182 Cup
Cheers man, just a few more photoshops with the cage etc what route to go down, more pics of seats fitted and removing the tints. Not much else as its too f**king cold lol... carbon fogs and rear insert on the way soon mind you. Picking up the cage from Rufstuf on Sat :)

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
I knew i wasn't mad when i said i liked the yellow theme with the RB! Will look good that.
And LOL at the minge sticker in the background.

Thread on that too, with a poll iirc.

Personally i'd ge the best condition car I could, if it doesn't have the stripes maybe see about getting them added. If it does have them they can be removed if you don't want them.

RB 182
Got to love all the clean RB pics so thought I'd put mine in to.
26112008241.jpg

26112008239.jpg

26112008240.jpg

It does get looked after though. This was just after I PC'd it in Dec
pcd.jpg